The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Research tips:

Go down

Research tips: Empty Research tips:

Post  Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 pm

Shocking for Maximum Effectiveness
I think most players don't understand the concept behind shocking or how to do it so you get the max benefit. I didn't myself until not long ago. I would shock when I first logged in and then right before logging out. That's fine but you aren't getting the max benefit. To really increase your research output:1.Make shocking easier, name your Warlocks so it is easy to remember who's been shocked and who hasn't. Warlock 1, Warlock 2, Warlock 3. Or use A,B,C. Something easy.
1.Happiness furniture. Have as much as you require in the Den & Tavern. The longer you play, the more you need.
2.Merciless Labor (ML). For you new players, focus researching Level IX of the Creature Mastery branch. It increases shocking from 5% to 10%.
3.The size of your Library affects research generation not just the Library level.
4.Bookcases increase research output.
5.Use fireplaces to increase stack size.
Shocking strategy:1.When you first log in, check when payday is in your library dungeons.
2.Right after the payday whistle, shock your W to 200% (150% if you don't have ML)
3.Keep them shocked to 200%. Every hour or every other hour, shock them back up to close to 200% but don't go over, that's a waste. If they're at 175. shock to 195. If it is 1 or 2, I shock to 200.
4.Right before logging out, shock them back to maximum, letting them regain happiness while you are logged out.
Tips:1.Have a level 5 Taskmaster for your Library and Vault. The Lbrary and Vault Taskmasters need to be #1 among room Taskmasters
2.Don't generate more research than you can collect while offline. It's a waste of time.
3.Research stack size is 200. So it is (200 + fireplace stack bonus) + Vault Taskmaster bonus
4.If you can't seem to keep Warlocks happy and not striking, you need to find out why and fix the problem. There has to be a resource not be generated enough or not enough storage for the time you are offline.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum